Ebury is looking to hire a Sales Analyst to be based in our London Office. This hire will work in the Sales Acceleration team and provide support to the VP Sales Acceleration and Country Manager UK in both strategic and commercial decision making.
Do you want to help build a next generation financial company?
The Sales Analyst will have a broad remit to help accelerate Ebury’s growth. They will have to deliver key projects across but not limited to;
- Overseeing KPIs and funnel management for the UK team
- Launching new tools/processes across the company
- Performing detailed analysis on commercial data across regions, teams, segments and products
Who we’re looking for:
- Pragmatic thinking coupled with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work in dynamic sales environment
- Highly analytical with understanding of financial markets and products
- Strong tolerance for failure, and a test-and-learn mentality
- Clear, concise communication style
- Systems experience across CRM and G-suite
- Entrepreneurial and creative in finding solutions
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.