FX Sales - Key Account Director - Partnerships - Sydney - Australia
Boost your career within Ebury, one of the fastest-growing Fintech companies in the world.
Responsible for spreading the word, creating new business opportunities and contact networks, our Sales team is the key driver of Ebury’s growth.
If you have excellent communication and relationship-building skills, this is the place for you. As a Sales Executive specialising in Partnerships, you are responsible for expanding Ebury's customer base by leveraging platforms of financial services companies operating in Ebury’s ecosystem
You have demonstrable commercial experience within a B2B Sales environment and sound knowledgeable about financial services / financial markets.
Either way, you will be committed to developing a successful career within fintech sales and have a strong, self-motivated work ethic.
You will be someone who seizes opportunities to learn and progress and who wants to join us on the next exciting phase of our growth.
Generate Leads through cold calling, developing a database of prospective partners segmented by industry sector and by their potential to deliver leads to Ebury
Create the Ebury Value Proposition for partners, present Ebury services to potential partners but also to final clients
Develop relationships with prospective partners, and potentially with end user of the platform
Qualifications and Skills
- Min 3 years work experience in business development / sales
- Ability to be able to talk to both potential partners and final clients: presenting the proposition, describing the platform and how that could be an asset for them (both the partners and the end users)
- Acute analytical skills - be able to leverage data to detect potential opportunities
- Understanding of financial services sector (specifically corporate banking) and predisposition to capital markets
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in financial services or sales
- Basic understanding of the Fintech industry, with the interest and ability to become a subject matter expert.
- Motivated to work in a target-driven environment.
- Experience in selling / dealing with Small and Medium enterprises
- Forex and financial services experience
- Very good powerpoint skills
- Experience in finding and managing partnerships: from sourcing of new partners, to convincing prospect partners of the value of our proposition, to onboarding new partners (getting legal requirements) and defining final contract terms
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong and Singapore in APAC, we have more than 1100 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.