We’re offering you the chance to ‘earn while you learn’ through an exciting new apprenticeship scheme.
We’ll fund your BA (hons) Business Management degree provided by the University of Kent, pay you a starting salary of £18,000 (around £1,300 per month take home), plus cover any travel costs for you. As well as gaining valuable practical experience to support your degree, we will offer flexible working opportunities and study day leave to help you with your studies.
Ebury has a dynamic, hardworking and sociable culture. From travelling abroad to social events and monthly rewards - hard work gets recognised! If you’re looking for slow and steady or ‘just a job’, we wish you all the best but we’re probably not a great fit. We are positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector and have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide. You’ll get to work alongside the best and brightest talent in the Fintech industry as we welcome you into our world.
- A-level 'BBB' or BTEC equivalent
- Maths and English- evidence of achievement at Level 2 (GCSE Grade C or above)
- Eligibility to study in the UK
Overview of Programme
- Three years structured programme working full time whilst studying towards a BA (hons) degree in Business Management
- The degree will be provided by the University of Kent. The study location will be Pearson College London which you will typically attend 4 days a month
- Based in Ebury’s headquarters; London Victoria. You will work full time in the Financial Crime Operations department
- All university fees are paid for on top of your basic salary
- The salary will be as follows; Year 1 = £18,000, Year 2 = £19,000, Year 3 = £20,000
- Travel expenses will be covered by Ebury throughout the duration of the three-year scheme
- Study leave - eligible for up to 5 days per year
If you want to be part of this exciting, new scheme at a growing global institution, then apply below!
Applications will close on 28/02/2022.
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.