Sydney - Australia
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong and Singapore in APAC, we have more than 1100 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
Due to growth over the past year and a strong demand for our services, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to source, originate and onboard new clients for Ebury from the Broker community. In this role, you will be a key driver of the growth in the Australian market leveraging your broker network.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Originate new business autonomously leveraging your broker network.
- Inform brokers about Ebury’s capabilities in international payments, FX hedging, cash management and lending.
- Know and understand the competition's capabilities and gaps to better position Ebury’s solutions.
- Promote sales through frequent broker meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments working with the team leader.
- Support Ebury’s strong client relationship/servicing culture through ongoing calls & meetings, written call reports via Salesforce, quality customer service and superior product knowledge.
- Create and grow your network by attending networking events, organising seminars and building partnerships with specific sectors and industries.
- Strong Financial Services sales experience
- Experience of working in a commercial bank, working capital provider or similar.
- Network of brokers in foreign exchange, trade finance, debtor finance or asset finance.
- Business/finance academic background
Competencies and Personal Characteristics:
- Proven ability to bring passion, energy and motivation to a sales organization.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals.
- First-class communication skills, able to win peoples' commitment and buy-in
- Able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing the message on customer needs and expectations
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels within SMB customers
- Quick learner; strong analytical skills
- Fluent English essential
- Competitive salary, with an attractive performance-based commission component from day one
- Attention for personal growth by training and coaching
- An abundance of great online learning courses
- Monthly drinks
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.