Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
The Client Services team handle all day-to-day relations and service delivery for Ebury’s Mass Payment clients. All late-stage and post-sales support – e.g. service solutions building and mapping, implementation/client training, enquiry handling and account management is delivered through this core function of the business. The team services a rapidly growing book of enterprise-level accounts with complex servicing and payment needs and is experiencing a period of exciting growth.
Forming part of our service desk, you’ll be a point of contact for all major corporate clients providing daily operational and trading assistance. You’ll have a combination of client facing skill/experience, operational knowhow, and problem-solving abilities in order to support the day-to-day relationship of these key corporate accounts, expertly switching between each as needed.
You’ll be at the forefront as an ambassador for the product and our industry-leading service in a key growth division of the business.
Playing a key part of our busy front-line support desk and call handling
√ Technical mass payment platform support and troubleshooting
√ Currency trade execution and pricing for clients
√ Payment and banking queries – investigating payment issues, liaising internally for banking updates and accurately conveying updates to clients
√ Currency guidance – you’ll have extensive knowledge on Ebury’s global currency suite to help clients (particularly in more exotic currency markets)
√ Routing, responding to, and escalation of tickets (where needed) with exceptional case management/documentation against KPIs
Ambassador for our brand and product
• Be a representative on the front line for the product/service. You’ll know the product inside out, and will be able to deliver exceptional customer service
• Keeping the ‘client experience’ a priority, and managing your own book of accounts where necessary
• Drive to solve issues and improve the experience – thinking and acting on how the account and flag opportunities
Eye for detail
• You’ll be dealing with live currency trade booking, banking information, figures and
high value/volume payments and clients - accuracy of work is particularly key
• Helping clients identify issues preemptively (e.g. payment dates, banking data etc.).
Truly owning client issues and queries to see through to resolution, you’ll be the type
of person to fully takes on challenges to completion
Thrives in high pressure and pace environment
• Ability to excel, or previous experience within, a busy client-facing environment with
significant monthly workload peaks
• Managing workload around tight time constraints
• Confidence liaising and mediating between multiple internal departments / teams / platforms to find solutions
• Confidence in dealing directly with clients as an ambassador for the brand and
product in terms of your service approach and interpersonal skills
Ability to tailor service to different clients/accounts with their distinct requirements / ways of operating
• Confidence to promote the company offering and awareness to identify new
opportunities to grow new and existing key accounts.
• Head for numbers – confidence dealing with numbers - exchange rates, profit
margins and an awareness of commercial implications
• Self-starter with the initiative and ability to ‘get stuck in’ - Confidence to find
solutions working with teams internally – take ownership of client issues/
queries and see through to end
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.