You will be responsible for scaling up and enhancing the end-to-end delivery of our payment, collection and cash management solutions.
- Define the vision, goals, KPIs and improvement initiatives across our payments, collections, and cash management initiatives
- Drive revenue increase in Payments, collections and cash management
- Work closely with Operations, Compliance, Sales, Finance, Legal, and Clients to understand needs, friction and opportunities to increase efficiency
- Gather insights from customer feedback and analytics on the client journey to monitor efficiency levels, assess the impact of new developments and areas to prioritise.
- Keep up to date with market developments, ensuring the payments, collections and cash management initiatives are effective, efficient and scalable
- Own the product roadmap and be responsible for its delivery
- Own the delivery of new functionality end-to-end, working closely with Product Owners, Tech, Operations and other functions
- Own operational tasks as required by the role
- Work with Marketing as the ultimate responsible for Cash Management, Payments and Account solutions
Experience and Skills Required
- Experience as a product owner/manager, business analyst or project management
- Effective communicator and good interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in stakeholder management.
- Hands-on, detail and delivery oriented.
- Pro-active and able to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player – focus on the best outcome, not ego.
- Implemented new initiatives with sizable impact in a start-up or corporate
- Experience working in Fintech, Consulting, Digital transformation or Payments
- Experience with complex data analysis or data-driven decision making.
- Strong commercial acumen
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.