Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing
international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate
financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to
trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the
sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50
nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco
Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great
people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and
revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
You will manage and develop new and existing business partnership opportunities, from cold-calling to existing partnership-based care, working alongside an experienced team.
Manage Partnership pipeline
Develop a database of leads and prospective partners in the FX industry. Take advantagevof Ebury’s cutting edge, data-driven lead sourcing technology. Research the partners and engage in locking down formal agreements and pricing.
Win business & create opportunities
Present Ebury services to potential partners and create solutions for their network’s
foreign exchange, hedging, payment and/or trade finance requirements. Manage relationships with key stakeholders and coordinate sales network.
Create the Ebury Value Proposition
Select and train new and existing partners, coordinate the onboarding and set up the
platform for new partners. Refine the incentivisation structure and ensure the right
qualification of leads for a healthy leads’ pipeline.
Find the right strategy
Define and market the PM (programme managers) proposition in the country. Leverage
content from the direct channel. Create and implement employer branding strategy.
Manage existing relationships & maximise opportunities
Take care of current partners maintenance and maximise FX flows. Directly engage with top prospects to ensure onboarding and trading of accounts. Manage the fees and rebates structure and ensure accurate accounting.
Desired Skills and Experience:
● Degree in Business, Economics or similar
● Proven sales track record and commercial experience in business development in
the finance sector
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Spanish and English
● Great commercial ambition, used to work based on objectives achievement
● Experience leveraging partners to sell to SME
● Strong interpersonal and time management skills with the ability to work under
pressure and meet tight timelines
● Good business judgment and instinct with strong problem-solving skills
What we offer:
● Thanks to our induction and full training program you will get introduced to our
products, teams and culture. Feel a member of our community since day one
● Continuous learning: Our training will help you to become more proactive, gain
confidence and boost your sales by putting your learning into practice
● 23 days holiday
● Career Path: At Ebury, we are very much down to your drive and ambition: your
success and efforts will be rewarded
● Hard work gets rewarded with a performance-based bonus. To us, meritocracy is very
important. Your talent, effort and achievements will be rewarded
● Enjoy our Team Building activities and get to know the rest of Eburians
● Competitive salary
● A fantastic career opportunity
● Excellent work environment
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.