Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
Working as part of the Mass Payments team from our office in High Wycombe, we are looking for someone with at least 1 year’s experience in an office environment, who is ambitious, bright and enthusiastic to grow in the finance sector.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, international company in a role which offers professional growth and career progression. The Client Services Executive will be a point of contact for all major corporate clients providing daily operational and trading assistance. You’ll have a combination of client facing skill/experience, operational know-how and problem solving abilities in order to support day-to-day relationship of these key corporate accounts, expertly switching between each as needed. You’ll be servicing the primary revenue and growth area of the business at an exciting time for the company, at the forefront as an ambassador for the product and service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Eye for detail:
- Dealing with live currency trade booking, banking information, figures and high value/volume payments and clients - accuracy of work is particularly key
- Helping clients identify issues pre-emptively (e.g. payment dates, banking data etc.)
- Strives in high pressure/pace environment
- Ability to excel, or previous experience within, a busy client-facing environment with significant monthly workload peaks
- Managing workload around tight time constraints
- Confidence liaising and mediating between multiple internal departments to find solutions
- Confidence in dealing directly with clients as an ambassador for the brand and product in terms of your service approach and interpersonal skills
- Have the capacity to manage different types and nature of enquiry simultaneously across several platforms and for different type of clients
- Resolve client issues as they arise
- Ability to multitask/prioritise – working around daily deadlines
- Commercial awareness
- Confidence to promote the company offering and awareness to identify new opportunities to grow new and existing key accounts. This could be in terms of new currency requirements/ upcoming client needs, working with sales/commercial teams as appropriate, highlighting developments & improvements to the product to our clients etc.
- Head for numbers – confidence dealing with numbers - exchange rates, profit margins and an awareness of commercial implications
- Drive to solve problems
- Self-starter with the initiative and ability to ‘get stuck in’ - Confidence to find solutions working with teams internally – take ownership of client issues/ queries and see through to end
- Experience with Microsoft suite (particular excel) helpful
- Interest in currency markets helpful
- Payment platform/ operational support
- Willingness to learn and become a ‘go to’ person on both our payments platform/software and the full trading/payments cycle throughout lifespan of client
- Assist clients in all stages of relationship from early-stage integration/onboarding through to daily trade booking/support
- Presentations and live client demos/training as necessary
- Product awareness
- Be a representative on the front line for the product/service. You’ll know the product inside out, and will be able to deliver industry-leading customer service
- Answering client daily banking enquiries
- Payment queries – investigating payment issues/ liaising internally for banking updates/confirmations and accurately conveying updates to clients
- Highlight currency-specific banking/payment requirements and building personal knowledge on Frontierpay currency suite to help clients (particularly in more exotic currency markets)
- Relationship management
- Keeping the ‘client experience’ a priority – demonstrable customer service awareness/experience.
- Drive to solve issues/improve the experience – think and act on how the account/relationship can develop
- Ability to tailor service to different clients/accounts with their distinct requirements/ways of operating
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.