This is a great opportunity to join Ebury as we embark on the next phase of development and play a key role as we continue to improve and develop our FX product offering.
We are looking for a FX Product Manager to own, launch and manage new FX products. This is a broad product management role and requires someone with a strong understanding of commercial, legal and risk factors in addition to technical product knowledge.
- Lead on the vision, goals, KPIs and initiatives for new FX products
- Own the new FX products roadmap and be responsible for its delivery
- Work closely with Sales and Finance to identify the most suitable products and optimise the product impact
- Collaborate with Risk, Compliance and Legal to ensure compliance with regulatory frameworks
- Work with Tech and Operations to ensure a seamless UX
- Keep up to date with market developments and competitors, ensuring the product offering remains competitive
- 5+ years of experience managing an FX product for a B2B company
- Experience with FX derivatives and options
- Successfully worked on new product features, turning them into reality
- Good initiative and hands on approach
- University degree in a relevant subject (business, finance, etc…), Masters a plus
- Understanding of SMEs requirements and the underlying risks
- Experience working with tech, operations and sales teams
- Strong commercial acumen and customer focus
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.