You will be the owner and responsible for a backlog for improvements to the client onboarding process. Your goal will be to increase customer conversion along the onboarding process and automate the operations process. Principal areas of responsibility:
- Act as the Product Owner for a development team working with agile methodology
- Gather insights from customer feedback and analytics on the client journey
- Utilise analytics to drive insights around adoption, conversion and usage
- Identify improvement initiatives across front-end, back-end, marketing and operations
- Define the epics and stories
- Own the delivery of new functionality end-to-end
- Track business outcomes
- Work closely with other Product Owners, Development teams and stakeholders working on the KYC and onboarding journeys
Experience and skills required
- Product Management, Product Ownership and/or Business Analyst experience
- Strong understanding of software development and Agile
- Experience in dealing with software vendors
- Self-starter able to work effectively in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized and strong project management skills
- Experience defining user onboarding journeys for financial institutions is beneficial
- Experience working with automation tools such as Zapier or Google is beneficial
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.