Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
- Assist with Information Security Management System processes.
- Assist in the development and drafting of information governance and security policies and standards in line with best practice and regulatory requirements
- Support third party assessments ensuring the implementation of third-party security controls
- Help deliver information governance and security awareness programmes and drive governance and security culture
- Experience of Data Protection Regulations and implementation of associated processes e.g. PIA, DPIA, DSAR).
- Experience and/or knowledge of managing a Data Protection Inventory.
We are looking for:
- An individual with drive and passion. Someone that is a proven team player with a proven interest in information security and data protection.
- Experience, or related qualifications, in Information Security and/or Data Protection. We want to bring on a team player with passion and a positive attitude.
- Can give examples of using their own initiative, and being proactive, to meet agreed deadlines.
- Can bring a sense of purpose to everything they do.
- Proven use of analytical and processing skills to meet agreed outputs.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.