Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
As the heart of our company, the Operations Department is made up of different teams which collaborate in order to ensure that new customers, transactions and processes run smoothly and safely in our network.
If you want to develop your professional career in Finance and join an international environment, this is your place. Ready to join the revolution?
Working as part of the Operations team from our offices in central Málaga you will be responsible for reconciling inward and instructing and processing outbound client payments in over 100 currencies via SWIFT and other routes, and processing and validating beneficiary bank data.
We are looking for new or recent graduates who are smart, driven and ambitious and want to join us in our journey to build a global business! This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, international company in a role which offers professional growth and career progression.
The role is fast-paced and demanding, and attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure are a necessity. All work will be conducted in English so fluency, both written and verbal, is essential.
No experience is required and full training will be provided, however existing knowledge of international payments, SWIFT and/or FX trading is an advantage.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing payment beneficiary data
- Instructing outbound payments via SWIFT
- Verifying and validating client currency payments
- Processing bulk payment files
- Reconciling incoming client funds received into segregated collection and trust accounts within agreed time frames
- Reconciling outbound payments
- Managing internal balances including executing daily cash sweeps
- Investigating unallocated and/or non-received funds
- Supporting other internal teams in resolving client account discrepancies
The successful candidate will be:
- Proactive, with the ability to work within strict time-frames and under pressure
- Diligent, with excellent attention to detail
- Numerate with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills
- Fast learning, with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload appropriately
- Smart, with concise and timely research skills and the ability to find solutions independently
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.