Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
- Providing qualitative analysis to drive corporate strategy
- Managing projects focused on delivering organic and inorganic growth and improved operational efficiency
- Supporting Corporate Development Team in delivering the overall strategy plans, reporting directly to the CEO
- Analysing data and proposing ideas to continuously drive the company’s growth
- Working collaboratively with different teams to ensure key strategic projects are successfully delivered
- Continuously evaluate the impact of your work and adapt your plans accordingly
Background & competencies:
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Management or similar
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience of minimum 2 years in Consulting or Financial Services
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of any other language will be highly valued
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Interest in the burgeoning FinTech scene
- Demonstrated organisational and project management skills
- Pragmatic thinking coupled with a can-do attitude
- Agility to work across the company with various groups
- Entrepreneurial and creative in finding solutions
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.