Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the full technical recruitment lifecycle for positions we currently have live across Europe
- Engage with technical experts on a daily basis, conveying the projects we have, the technology we use, and why it’s great to work for Ebury
- Go above and beyond the basics to help us hire great technology talent
- Ensure that the recruitment process holds a high validity and that candidates are being assessed in a quality driven way
- Keep our key stakeholders up to date on progress, problems, and solutions
- Be a superuser of our ATS, Teamtailor
- Be data driven; it’s important to report on, and understand, key metrics within our process
- Recommend and drive improvements to scale our recruiting practices
Who you are
- You have experience working as an in-house technical recruiter, dealing with high-volumes of applications in a vibrant business
- You will have demonstratable experience of hiring Software Engineers (Python), DevOps Engineers (Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Kafka), and Cloud Application Engineers (Salesforce Developers)
- You have experience working on positions in European countries, where hiring and working practices vary
- You have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at Ebury has a unique and positive experience
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.