Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
The Finance team is a strong and growing part of the business. We’re looking for an individual who can support and challenge us in our journey to take finance and financial controls to the next level.
The Tax Accountant will work within the Finance and Tax team in Finance, supporting the Group Finance Director to establish a strong financial control framework for Ebury and work on projects for a wider CFO function.
The Finance and Tax team is responsible for maintaining proper accounting records both locally and at a Group level, including Financial and Management Reporting, Tax and Regulatory reporting. The role will incorporate establishing and enhancing control measures and identifying opportunities for Ebury to be more efficient and effective.
Analyst required to join the team, focusing on the preparation and submission of Corporation Tax, VAT, and other various statutory and regulatory reporting requirements across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia
- Preparation of Corporation tax reconciliations and filings across multiple jurisdictions, with a focus on EMEA.
- Preparation of VAT reconciliations, and filings across multiple jurisdictions, with a focus on EMEA.
- Responding to queries from our advisors and well as ad hoc queries from other departments within the Group
- Knowledge of transfer pricing and its implementation
- Preparation of entity and branch workbooks in the completion of local and statutory accounts, which includes posting journal entries to Netsuite Oracle
- Preparation of regulatory reporting workbooks in coordination with our Legal and Compliance team.
- Post qualified accountant
- Experience with Corporation tax and VAT filing and submission
- A background in the finance industry is preferred though not essential
- Advanced Excel
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.