Ebury is a FinTech success story, and one of Europe's fastest-growing fintech companies.
While we specialise in FX, our unique payment capabilities have been a successful driver of our growth. We are now looking for the right person to help build and scale our payment products globally. The ideal candidate is someone who has initiative, is hands-on and can hit the ground running to help us achieve our expected growth.
You will be responsible for scaling our Financial Crime systems and processes to support our non-stop growth:
- Combine vision, a data driven approach and an obsession for efficiency to enhance the technology and systems that power our anti-financial crime systems and processes - from KYC, ID&V, Client Outreach, Process Automation to Screening and Transaction Monitoring.
- Manage the Product Compliance team, coaching them on the mechanics of being a great product manager and product owner, providing actionable feedback and clear development goals whilst also holding each Product Manager accountable for success.
- Orchestrate complex projects simultaneously
- Work closely with Compliance, Operations and Technology teams to identify and prioritise a roadmap.
- Keep up to date with market innovation and explore opportunities to use disruptive tech.
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations to pursue in future products.
- Act as the relationship manager for key technology vendors and consultancies.
- Control and oversee programme budgets and timelines.
Required experience and skills:
- >5/10 years of experience in building processes and systems for fast growing start-ups or global corporates
- >3/5 years of experience in fighting financial crime, AML and/or fraud risk.
- Experience in identifying and bringing in new technologies to an organisation.
- Experience with complex data analysis or data-driven decision making, AI and machine learning experience preferred.
- Experience in dividing complex problems into simpler parts to develop a holistic solution.
- Effective communicator and good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of software development including Agile.
- Hands-on, detail and delivery oriented.
- Proactive and able to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player - focus on best outcome, not ego
- Experience of managing and coaching a team
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.