Begin your career within Ebury, one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the world.
Join as a Suppliers Liaison where you will gain extensive knowledge from industry-leading professionals. Throughout your career you will be supported by our world-class Ebury training academy, where you will learn about macro and microeconomics, the psychology of sales, and a range of financial products, incorporating this knowledge into your selling technique.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
What we offer
Competitive salary and package
Thanks to our induction and full training program you will get introduced to our products, teams and culture, feeling a member of our community from the day you join.
Career Path: At Ebury, we are a meritocracy - your success and efforts will be rewarded.
Enjoy our Team Building activities and get to know your fellow Eburians.
Develop your professional career in an international environment and become an expert in Financial Markets.
- You will manage the communications with existing clients’ suppliers in Asia, mainly mainland China and Hong Kong, working with our front office team in the West for suppliers’ referrals from their clients and prospects. Specifically, you will:
- Engage with the trading partners of Ebury’s clients in China, to help them understand the feasibility and benefit of trading in RMB.
- Liaising with dealers and the sales team to solve potential issues arising in the RMB switching process.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the latest relevant policies regarding international trading, RMB internationalisation etc. and share with other offices.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with trading partners in China of Ebury clients in the West.
- Originate new customers through clients’ suppliers who are eligible to work with Ebury, offering them our services
- Pitch Ebury services to trading partners who are eligible to work with Ebury
- Native Mandarin speaker, Cantonese is a plus
- 2+years of sales/customer service experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills and articulation over the phone
- Demonstrable commercial experience, particularly in teleservices
- Interest in and basic knowledge of finance
- Research ability is a plus
- Commercial acumen, ambition, ability to work with relative independence
- Availability to travel around China
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.