Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
The Service Desk department is responsible for supporting and maintaining the company’s IT systems and for providing efficient desktop support to all business users. The department is responsible for resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently, including a broad range of queries from how to set up an email account to system diagnostics, plus enhancing and developing the IT provision extended within the business.
The post holder will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide backup and support to the Head of IT. The post holder is responsible for supporting and maintaining the Network Infrastructure, including Telephony and Desktop operating systems, plus general maintenance of all IT-related hardware/software. The position provides exposure to a broad range of cloud-based infrastructure, IT-related projects and activities. There is an expected regular amount of travelling to remote offices, sometimes at short notice.
This role reports directly to the Head of IT
Duties/Areas of Responsibility:
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility;
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues on Windows PC’s, Mac’s & Chrome OS devices
- Provide local and remote desktop support to 1100+ users in 24 Global offices ● Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Assisting with on/offboarding process in accordance with HR & IT requirements and procedures
- Provide IT-based training to internal end-users
- Completing internal user moves
- Creating purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software
- Undertake small to medium-sized IT projects as instructed to
- Prepare documentation where appropriate
- Provide assistance and support to colleagues in IT-related matters
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers at all times
- Good level of understanding of the Windows OS
- Good level of understanding of networking and cloud technologies
- Google’s Workspace suite of applications and products
- VoIP technologies
- MS Office suite of products
- Linux, MacOSX and ChromeOS
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.