Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
- Providing advice and support to the 1st line to ensure that Financial Crime requirements are adhered to
- Ownership, drafting and maintenance of key Group policies, engaging the relevant stakeholders
- Review and drafting of policy dispensations
- Undertake FCC assessments of 1st line downgrade requests
- Regulatory Horizon Scanning and gap analysis/mapping
- Assisting in the provision of Key Governance metrics
- Assisting in ad-hoc training tasks/content
- Building strong relationships through effective influencing and decision-making skills
- Undertaking deep dives/investigations into any trends/thematics
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- FCC experience preferable, with advisory experience an advantage
- Knowledge of the U.K. AML landscape is crucial, including familiarity with the JMLSG and EU Money Laundering Regulations.
- Experience in client risk assessments and reviews
- Sound understanding of PEPs and Sanctions
- Solid understanding of AML, CFT and ABC risks
- Some EDD/Escalation experience an advantage
- Experience in policy writing
- Good organisational skills
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.