Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
- Working on high-profile workstreams to push Ebury into new growth areas
- Providing qualitative analysis to drive corporate strategy
- The specific projects will vary, but they will be mainly focused on delivering growth opportunities through product design and deployment, partnership acceleration and other acceleration opportunities
- Increasing efficiencies across the business, help define product roadmaps and drive new product opportunities, maximise revenues and report directly to the CEO and the wider management team
- Supporting Corporate Development Team in delivering the overall strategy plans
- Analysing data and proposing ideas to continuously drive the company’s growth
- Liaise with different teams to ensure your ideas and plans are successfully implemented
- Continuously evaluate the impact of your work and adapt your plans accordingly
Background & competencies:
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, business or similar prefered
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Data analysis toolkits such as SQL or Python
- Previous experience of minimum 3 years in Finance, FX markets or Consulting
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of any other language will be highly valued
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Interest in the burgeoning FinTech scene
- Demonstrated organisational and project management skills
- Pragmatic thinking coupled with a can-do attitude
- Agility to work across the company with various groups
- Entrepreneurial and creative in finding solutions
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.