Marketing Internship - Chinese-speaking
Minimum 3 months
Start date ASAP
Ebury, one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the sector, is looking for a Marketing Intern to support the team with content aimed at the China market. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in a busy marketing department.
- Translating market insights and other analysis report regularly and posting on the Wechat Account in the required format
- Working under guidance from Marketing/Product Dept. to build a microsite in simplified Chinese
- Maintaining and updating the UIs of Wechat Public Account
- Assisting Front Office (FO) to prepare company brochure in Chinese
- Responsible of database housekeeping to ensure the data is clean
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business, economics or finance
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Has a strong interest and basic knowledge of Global Transactional Banking industry
- Preferably with experience in writing articles and managing wechat or any other social media platform
- Able to complete tasks independently as well as being a good team player
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.