Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
Are you ready to join us?
If you are an energetic and talented Java Developer and want to discover The Salesforce World, this job is for you!
We are looking for versatile profiles, who are able to adapt to a dynamic Fintech environment, working with internal projects and being part of a development team.
The ideal candidate will be able to work on the integration and deployment of the CRM solution. This will include analysis, design, development and deployment. This is a full time, direct-hire opportunity. You will join Ebury's Salesforce Team that has grown over the last 4 years into a reference centre of excellence in the industry.
Ebury is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. This is why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
- Design and Provide Architectural guidance to Ebury's Salesforce solutions
- Developing solutions using both declarative and programmatic features of Force.com
- Developing solutions using the Lightning Component framework
- Maintaining implemented solutions and development of new proposals
- Defining system interface requirements
- Integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications and internal tools
- Excellent Design, analysis, and architectural skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and escalate issues as required
- Good attention to detail, organised and results-oriented
- Proven experience working with Java for at least 1 year
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including fluency in English
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or closely related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in web development
- Experience in Linux
- Experience in other programming languages like Python
- Experience applying agile methodology
- Experience in automated deployments and continuous integration
- Experience with tracker systems: Atlassian Jira or similar
- Knowledge of any CRM system
- Experience working remotely
- Practical experience providing technical leadership to teams
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Being part of a remote-first distributed technology team that cares deeply about culture and best practices, and believes in agile principles.
- Clear career progression framework with regular reviews.
- Continued personal development through training and certification.
- Contribute to our technical design through our open and collaborative Request For Comments (RFC) process.
- We are Open Source friendly, following Open Source principles in our internal projects and encouraging contributions to external projects.
- An in-depth onboarding process to make you feel part of the team from your first day.