Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
This is a 2nd Line support role wi market-leading cloud applications (Salesforce, Fenergo, Vonage), earn certifications, and support the growth of Ebury. Additionally, further applications may be added over time, giving even greater scope to learn and upskill.
You will support, maintain, and improve our key business applications in CRM, Telephony and RegTech:
- Work with the development teams to manage changes that require formal change control
- Maintain and promote data quality
- Ensure all applications are up to date and optimised
- Perform regular application reviews and audits with the Internal Security and Audit Teams
- Review application roadmaps, monitor new features and analyse their suitability for the business
- Promote new features as they come online via blogs, pre-recorded videos and training sessions via VC
- Create and maintain a knowledge base
- Promote self-service in the user base
- Identify common problems and themes that could be resolved by development work
- Manage connected applications and plugins
- Manage tickets from the user base:
- Advanced user queries
- Data updates
- Simple configuration
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- At least 2 years in a service environment
- Process-driven and diligent
- Service-focussed and goal-oriented
- Proactive and able to upskill using online training
- Good level of understanding of cloud technologies (VoIP, SaaS, PaaS)
- Experience of Google’s Workspace suite of applications and products is an advantage
- Experience of ZenDesk or other ticketing applications an advantage
- Direct experience of Salesforce, Vonage or Fenergo is an advantage
- Salesforce ADM201 certification is an advantage, but not essential
- English language proficiency
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Being part of a remote-first distributed technology team that cares deeply about culture and best practices, and believes in agile principles.
- Clear career progression framework with regular reviews.
- Continued personal development through training and certification.
- An in-depth onboarding process to make you feel part of the team from your first day.