We have recently created a global HR Shared Services team which provides support to all our employees in their respective regions. We are now looking for a multilingual Administrator to join our team, focusing on HR Help Desk enquiries.
- Provide query resolution service to employees via ticketing system, following defined processes, in line with defined SLAs
- Offering first line responses to day to day employee and manager queries in relation to company policy, pay & benefits, based on knowledge base, escalating where appropriate.
- Review, maintenance and expansion of existing HR knowledge base
- Provide general administrative assistance to HR Business Partners and support in implementation of new procedures and processes.
- Process onboarding and offboarding documentation for employees
- Accurately maintain people-related data in HR systems, ensuring confidentiality
- Work with the Payroll department and HR Business Partners to complete pay-cycle in an accurate and timely manner
- To contribute to a culture of service excellence and support continuous improvement
Skills and Experience:
- Bilingual in either Portuguese and English
- Bilingual in French and English
- Third language is a plus (German or Dutch)
- Experience in an administrative position responding to enquiries from internal or external customers
- Knowledge of HR administration is a plus
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and focused on delivery
- Customer focused
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Quick learner
- IT literate, especially MS Excel & Word (or similar), previous use of People systems is a plus
- Self-motivated and able to act on own initiative
- Supportive team member
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).