Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
Are you ready to join us?
If you are a QA and you want to learn and provide your knowledge in an Agile technologies’ environment, this job is for you!
We are looking for versatile profiles, who are able to adapt with dynamic Fintech environment, working with internal projects and being part of a development team.
- Be part of teams made up of developers and DevOps
- Participate in all software development's steps, since the analysis to the product delivery in production
- Take part of release process
- Experience in test design and integration
- Knowledge of version control
- Experience with Agile methologies
- Good English level
- Experience with Linux environments
Valuable Extra Skills:
- Experience with automated tests
- Other testing services (performance, security, interface)
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Knowledge of Python/Django
Why working with us:
- Great professional opportunity in a company with a development over 100% in the last five years and in a continuing innovative environment
- Possibility to gain experience in an international environment and in constant expansion
- To participate in one of the most disruptive technological sector
- We offer competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and career plan
- Team building activities: we organize activities with all the team to encourage a great job environment
- Internal blog to share our technical knowledge
- On site English classes with native teachers
- In order to grow professionally we offer the possibility to access to certifications, assistance to conferences, specialized courses and trainings
Due to our remote-first organisation and our remote-focused onboarding system, you will feel a crucial part of the team since day 1. Curious about what working remotely is like at Ebury? Take a look here and see what our remotes say about us!
If there’s something that you can do in our Tech team, it is growing professionally: thanks to our career path and our collaborative and cross-working teams, every day is a new adventure. Get ready to take your career to the next level
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.