Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
Responsible for spreading the word, creating new business opportunities and contact networks, our Sales team is the key driver of Ebury’s growth.
If you have excellent communication and relationship-building skills, this is the place for you. As a New Business Developer, you are responsible for expanding Ebury's customer base.
You may be a graduate with an interest in Financial Services or you may have 1-2 years experience within a B2B Sales environment.
Either way, you will be committed to developing a successful career within fintech sales and have a strong, self-motivated work ethic.
You will be someone who seizes opportunities to learn and progress and who wants to join us on the next exciting phase of our growth.
- Generate Leads through cold calling, developing a database of prospective clients segmented by industry sector and by foreign exchange turnover, as well as from a trade finance perspective.
- Create the Ebury Value Proposition, present Ebury services to prospects and create solutions for their foreign exchange, hedging, payment and/or trade finance requirements.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships to speed up the conversion from sign-up to first trade.
- Manage the relationship with our account management team to create contract-winning proposals for prospective clients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Native Chinese Speaker
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in financial services or sales.
- B2B sales experience or an ambition to work in Fintech Sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and industry-specific analysis software
- Basic understanding of the Fintech industry, with the interest and ability to become a subject matter expert.
- Motivated to work in a target-driven environment.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.