Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
Ready to join the revolution?
The area Sales is our growth engine and is responsible for creating new business opportunities. You have come to the right place if you have excellent communication skills and a talent for developing business relationships. Become part of an international sales team and gain in-depth knowledge from industry-leading professionals. During your career you will be supported in our first-class Ebury Training Academy, where you will familiarize yourself with sales techniques and psychology as well as our financial products. Are you ready to continue the Ebury success story together with us?
You will develop new customer relationships and business opportunities, from cold calling to closing deals. You will work with a motivated and experienced team.
In detail you will:
- Gain new clients and drive new business opportunities
- Build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with your clients
- Make outbound calls to generate sales leads
- Identify areas of opportunity in the target market
- Support customers in successful trading
- Develop your personal skills and your network
- University degree, ideally with a focus on economics/finance, or first relevant professional experience in direct sales
- Fluent knowledge of German and a good knowledge of the English language
- High motivation, success orientation and business acumen
- Good research skills and good communication skills
- Confident sales approach
- Good negotiation skills
- You have the ability to "think outside the box" to make suggestions that help our Sales engine
- Fair salary and excellent career opportunities
- 30 days holiday
- Mentoring program and extensive onboarding from day one
- Start-up feeling in a successful company with a billiards and Playstation area, regular team events and incentives
- Individual training and regular training
- Modern office in a central location with ergonomically height-adjustable workstations, staff kitchen, etc.
- Friday drinks with the team
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.