Client Servicing Executive
Client Servicing Executive
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to disrupt financial services?
Working as part of the Client Servicing team from our offices in Amsterdam you will be responsible for supporting clients and dealers throughout the transaction process and acting as a liaison between dealing and sales staff, clients and back office.
We are looking for individuals with some work experience in an office environment, who are smart, driven and ambitious and want to join us in our journey to build a global business! This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, international company in a role which offers professional growth and career progression.
The role is fast-paced and demanding, and attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure are a necessity. Work will be conducted in both English and Dutch so fluency, both written and verbal, is essential.
No experience is required and full training will be provided, however existing knowledge of international payments and/or FX trading is an advantage.
Responsibilities will include:
* Point of contact for dealers and clients for all operational queries
* Working with other teams to ensure a seamless trade to payment experience for clients, resolving any issues that arise during the process
* Adhering to internal procedures and controls to ensure risks are minimized
* Processing beneficiary bank information and instructing outbound international currency payments
* Contacting clients regarding trades and/or payments and providing statements of information as required
The successful candidate will be:
* Driven, with the desire to provide a high level of service to clients
* A strong communicator, both written and verbally
* Proactive, with the ability to work within strict time-frames and under pressure
* Fast learning, with the ability to multitask and prioritize workload appropriately
* Diligent, with excellent attention to detail.
* Competitive salary
* 25 holidays a year
* Attention for personal growth by training and coaching
* Abundance of great online learning courses
* Enjoy breakfast every morning
* Monthly drinks
* Get 25% discount at Clubsportive Zuidas
* A brand new impressive office complete with a ping-pong table and an amazing view over Amsterdam located in the financial district, the Zuidas.
* An extremely fun team to work alongside!