Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to disrupt financial services?
Working as part of the Finance team from our offices in central Málaga you will be responsible for reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, international company in a role which offers professional growth and career progression.
- Managing external and internal country queries
- Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Bank Booking entries and Reconciliations
- Month and year-end closing activities
- Cross-departmental projects
- Collaborate in the audit process
- At least 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Bank Reconciliation
- University degree in Accounting, Business Management, Economics or similar
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and ERP (NetSuite/Oracle, SAP and NAV)
- Fluent Business English, other languages are a plus (Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian…)
- Detail oriented, professional attitude and highly reliable
- Strong skills in: problem-solving, basic accounting principles, documentation, research and resolution, data analysis and multi-tasking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great working environment and dynamic FinTech atmosphere, snacks, fruit and drinks are provided
- Numerous social gatherings (Team activities and events)
- Anniversary gifts and loyalty recognition
- Competitive salary package