Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to join us?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Visual Graphic Designer to become part of our Tech force in one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in Europe.
As a Graphic Designer you will work with with the Marketing and Online team as honourable member of the UX Tribe, based in our London office.
We’re looking for a passionate professional who cares about people and their experiences with Design and Technology, capable of telling good and bad jokes, and proactive enough to take ownership of the process and make products that excel.
- Your main responsibility will be to design compelling graphics for digital, online and offline marketing materials such as:
- Contributing to creating factsheets for new products and updating current templates.
- Generating new design concepts based on the Ebury Brand guidelines.
- Supporting advertisements for web and print as banners.
- Assisting in website maintenance when needed.
- Contributing to email marketing campaigns (internal and external newsletters).
- Degree in Communication / Design/ Graphic design.
- Knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Fluent in English. Other European languages are a plus (level B2+)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive attitude and a desire to take on responsibility.
- Excellent process analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills in intercultural situations.
- Team spirit, rigor, curiosity, and motivation
We’ll offer you the opportunity to:
- Work with an international and multidisciplinary team.
- Develop your professional skills in a stimulating and fast-paced work environment.
- Be challenged by the continual innovations of the graphic design world.
- Take part in the evolution of our way of working.