Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
We are looking for an enthusiastic user-experience designer to become part of our tech force in one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in Europe.
As a UX Designer, you will work with a team of developers, QA engineers, and DevOps in close collaboration with the Product Owner and as an honourable member of the UX Tribe.
This is not a senior position, but we believe in people growth through a personal career path.
We’re looking for a passionate and creative professional who cares about people and their experiences with technology, capable of moving from low-fidelity concepts to pixel-perfect products, and enthusiastic to learn and share knowledge.
What you will do
- Knowing our users, understanding their needs and expectations.
- Propose creative solutions that effectively work for our customers and identify potential usability issues.
- Creating design artefacts at different levels of fidelity to effectively communicate solutions for different purposes.
- Using and contributing to the maintenance of our Design System and Design patterns library to build consistent and scalable user interfaces.
- Defining and analysing the metrics that will help to validate the usability of the solution and guide the decision-making process.
- Contributing to the design team growth with knowledge, feedback and experiences.
What we expect from you
- 1+ years of experience as a UX Designer or in a similar role, and/or some credited training on UX.
- Knowledge of User-Centred Design methodologies and agile practices.
- Demonstrate a good execution of design assets.
- Be open to constructive feedback and willing to make the best of the solution by taking care of all the details.
- Experience with tools like Sketch, Invision, Proto.io, JIRA, Adobe CC.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (B2+).
- Willing to learn and continuously improve your skills to commit your main responsibilities with proud and success.
- Team spirit, empathy, curiosity, and motivation.
What we’ll offer
- Senior mentoring on UX Design related disciplines (User research, Visual Design, Interaction Design, etc.).
- A leadership team to ensure that the work environment is the best to feel productive and happy.
- Growing and challenging financial products.
- An inclusive team on an international and multi-cultural company that values talented and hardworking people.
- Competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and career path.