Senior Sales - German Desk
Senior Sales - German Desk
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Join as a Senior Sales where you will gain extensive knowledge from industry-leading professionals. Throughout your career you will be supported by our world-class Ebury training academy, where you will learn about macro and microeconomics, the psychology of sales, and a range of financial products, incorporating this knowledge into your selling technique.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
As a Senior Sales you will have the responsibility for promoting the growth of Ebury. You will do this through independent research and campaigns, targeting. International operating companies in our german market.
As a Senior Sales you will:
* Identify and acquire new companies for our rapidly expanding Foreign Exchange and lending products. Main geographical focus will be Germany.
* You will create, manage and develop new business client opportunities, by using your own network, face-to-face meetings, visiting fairs and client calls. Next to this you will work alongside an experienced Senior Sales Manager.
Specifically, you will:
* Onboard new clients and expand existing business (cross sell)
* Visit clients (face-to-face meetings with prospects)
* Report on progress with the Head of Sales and ensuring that agreed sales targets are met.
* Support the Ebury strong client relationship/servicing culture through on-going customer contact, quality customer service and superior product knowledge.
* 2-5 years sales and/or relationship management experience in a financial sector
* You will have worked with financial products in the past, and will therefore understand how to operate in a complex financial environment.
* You need to have a high-level of understanding of the SME and Midcap sector.
* Ideally a background in Banking, Fund management or Forex industry would be an advantage.
* Preferably with business/finance academic background (HBO+).
COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
1. Proven ability of bringing passion, energy and motivation to a sales organization.
2. Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
3. Comfortable with a phone and f-t-f sales approach.
4. First-class communication skills, able to win people's commitment and buy-in.
5. Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels.
6. Detail oriented, organized, self-starter, with an understanding of sales and the sales process.
* Competitive salary
* 25 holiday days per year