Business Analyst Benelux
Business Analyst Benelux
Business Analyst Benelux - Amsterdam office
Ebury is looking to hire a Business Analyst to be based in our Amsterdam Office. He/she will work in the Sales Acceleration team and provide support to the Head of Sales Acceleration and the Country Manager Benelux in both strategic and commercial decision making.
Ebury’s vision is to become the #1 financial provider for internationally trading SMEs. Ebury is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in the world, growing at over 100% per year.
Ebury was established with one clear objective, to support businesses in the ever increasing and complex global market-place. At a time when traditional financial institutions are struggling to meet the needs of small to medium size enterprises, Ebury remains focused on supporting these businesses, helping them to make an impact in the global space and maintain growth in a highly competitive environment. The cornerstone of Ebury has traditionally been our cross-border payment and hedging services, where we have combined cutting edge technology, in-depth market expertise, innovative approaches and industry specialisation to provide a highly personalised service to every single one of our clients. Pay and getting paid, Liquidity – FX and Trade Finance – and Risk Management are our core services which, when combined with our market insight, bring significant and tangible benefits to businesses that want to compete in the global market.
The business is HQ’d in London and has offices in Madrid, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Paris, Milan, Toronto, Dubai, Zurich and Sydney.
Do you want to help build a next generation financial company?
The Business Analyst will have a broad remit to help accelerate Ebury’s growth. Key deliverables will include:
* Overseeing KPIs across the Benelux team
* Managing Reporting
* Launching new tools/processes across the company
* Improving operations and communication across departments
* Performing detailed analysis on company performance across regions, teams, segments and products
Who we’re looking for:
* Minimum Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a quantitative field (e.g. Economics/ Business/ Accounting/ Natural Sciences)
* Highly analytical with understanding of financial markets and products
* Pragmatic thinking coupled with a can-do attitude
* Ability to work in dynamic sales environment
* Entrepreneurial and creative in finding solutions
* Strong tolerance for failure, and a test-and-learn mentality
* Clear, concise communication style
* Fluent in Dutch and English
* Competitive salary
* 25 holidays a year
* Attention for personal growth by training and coaching
* Abundance of great online learning courses
* Enjoy breakfast every morning
* Monthly drinks
* Get 25% discount at Clubsportive Zuidas
* A brand new impressive office complete with a ping-pong table and an amazing view over Amsterdam located in the financial district, the Zuidas.
* An extremely fun team to work alongside!