Sales, Abu Dhabi
Join us as a Dealer where you will gain extensive knowledge from industry leading professionals. Throughout your career, you will be supported through our world-class Ebury Academy, where you will have the opportunity to improve your knowledge about macroeconomics, Foreign Exchange, Trade Finance and other financial products.. Those who excel in what is a highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment, will be rewarded and may, for truly outstanding performance, receive equity within 4 years. Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture. Your personal development is our business. You are our leaders of tomorrow!
As an FX Dealer you will:
- Service a portfolio of corporate clients across a range of different products, including FX hedging, lending, & cash management.
- Execution of FX trades (SPOT, FWD, NDF, etc.) with multiple liquidity providers, using various different trading platforms, as well as Bloomberg/Reuters.
- Collaborate with UAE sales teams to assist in business origination. Understand the client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation.
- Know and understand the competition's capabilities and gaps to better position Ebury’s Banking solutions.
- Deliver on dealer-specific KPIs including repeat & new business revenues, reducing client churn, upselling high margin products and increasing wallet-share.
- Building & maintaining strong client relationships through client meetings.
- Expand existing business and provide feedback to technology and product managers.
- Originate new business via networking with existing clients for business referrals.
- Strong Financial Services sales experience (3-5 years in sales/relationship management role). Contacts network would be an advantage.
- Experience of working in a commercial bank (one or several) selling to mid size corporates. Alternatively, relevant experience in an environment different to a bank (this could be FX specialist, cash management etc) desirable.
- Experience of the UAE market.
- Knowledge of compliance requirements.
- Business/finance academic background would be a plus.
Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Proven ability of bringing passion, energy and motivation to a sales organisation.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals.
- Comfortable with a phone sales approach.
- First-class communication skills, able to win commitment and buy-in.
- Able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing message on customer needs and expectations.
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels.
- Quick learner especially on system; strong analytical skills.