Human Resources, Malaga
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 900+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 20+ offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even though our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
We are now looking for an HR Generalist to join the Ebury Malaga team based in our stunning, modern Malaga office in the heart of the financial district.
Principle Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Payroll - Be the primary contact for Malaga payroll provider.
- Contract admin
- Employee Relations issues
- Employee Record Keeping
- Compensation related stuff
- Maintain HR databases (keep all the information in it accurate at all times, ensure changes in operation are reflected within HRM software)
- Induction - oversee, co-ordinate and participate in monthly induction
- HR Projects - actively engage, participate and lead on local or global HR projects with the wider HR team
- Organise and manage company events
- Support staff with relocations if needed
- Produce ad hoc letters required by employees/responses to institutions
- At least two years’ HR experience in a fast-paced, multinational corporate environment at senior HR administrator, longer experience is a plus
- High level of English is a must
- Payroll exposure
- Employee Relations exposure (ideally handling first level issues)
- Health & Safety exposure
- Training & Development exposure
- Degree educated
- Highly organized and results orientated, meets deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Good computer literacy in general
- Excellent communicator with highly developed written and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, resourceful and highly adaptable
- Works on own initiative, gets things done, team player