Human Resources, Malaga
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even though our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
We are now looking for an HR Generalist to join the Ebury Malaga team based in our stunning, modern Malaga office in the heart of the financial district.
Principle Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Payroll (support to ensure payroll carried out in timely manner/all adjustments being accurately recorded and actioned). Be primary contact for Malaga payroll provider.
- Contract admin (providing accurate contracts and extensions letters within 24 hours of an offer/or before end of contract - monitor effectively all fixed term contract end dates and ensure correct notice is given to end a contract)
- Employee Relations issues (advise early on cases, keep track of informal performance and any conduct issues and inform of any rising issues/report to Head of HR)
- Employee Record Keeping (collate all documents required, store in a timely manner so that all Personnel files are complete at any one time)
- Compensation related things (i..e produce bonus or salary increase letters in a timely manner)
- Long term service awards/other company initiatives (oversee and manage operations of this)
- Maintain HR databases (keep all the information in it accurate at all times, ensure changes in operation (salary/position/reporting/other) are reflected within HRM software within 24h at latest)
- Induction - overssee, co-ordinate and partcipate in monthly induction
- HR Projects - actively engage, participate and lead on local or global HR projects with the wider HR team
- Organise and manage company events
- Support staff with relocations
- Produce ad hoc letters required by employees/responses to institutions
- At least one year’s HR experience in a fast-paced, multinational corporate environment at senior HR administrator, longer experience is a plus
- High level of English is a must
- Payroll exposure
- Employee Relations exposure (ideally handling first level issues)
- Health & Safety exposure
- Training & Development exposure
- Degree educated
- Highly organized and results orientated, meets deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Good computer literacy in general
- Excellent communicator with highly developed written and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, resourceful and highly adaptable
- Works on own initiative, gets things done, team player