Technical Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector. Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, Nortrh America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 600+ multicultural driven staff, combined with our cutting edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 16 offices globally, with exciting plans to double our workforce in 2018.
Ebury, one of Europe’s fasting-growing Fintechs, is looking for a recent graduate to join our technical team working on the Salesforce platform.
Ebury uses Salesforce as a CRM, but also as a platform to build out custom apps, functions and flows. We have an in house development team, based in Malaga and we are building a separate team in Madrid. There will be travel to both locations.
Applications in the stack (aside from Salesforce) include HubSpot, New Voice Media Contact World, CloudApps Sumo, Cirrus Insight, and BvD Mint, along with custom integrations with Ebury’s own business intelligence and reconciliation platforms.
This role has the potential to develop in one of three ways, depending on aptitude and success:
Initially the role will focus on System Administration until knowledge levels are sufficient to add value in other areas. The first weeks and months will be focussed on developing competency on the Salesforce platform, using Trailhead and then validating via the Salesforce certification programme (fully sponsored).
We are looking for someone with a technical mindset who is capable of learning quickly and under their own motivation. In return Ebury will provide the structured technical environment, and exposure to a wide range of projects and business initiatives.
Ebury is a fast moving, agile company, and therefore requires people who can learn pro-actively; understanding the business and our products will be a key component of success, and that requires research and going out and finding the information. This is not a graduate scheme, and will suit someone who prefers to find their own way to acquire knowledge via online research, hands on work (learning by doing) and by finding the right people to talk to. We still think like a startup, even though we are now have over 600 employees, and we like to work fast and take responsibility.
This is a great opportunity to work in Finance, for a Fintech, on the world’s premier PaaS
- STEM degree
- Good communication skills
- Technical aptitude
- Fast learner
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understands all aspects of SFDC configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the SFDC release upgrades (currently scheduled 2-3 times a year)
- Communicates regularly with key business contacts (Marketing, Sales Acceleration, Growth, Sales Management) to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality.
- Supports the Service Desk in managing tickets and resolving issues with users.
- Communicates regularly with Tech leadership, Data Science Team, SFDC Development Team and other stakeholders to ensure functionality meets field needs and to develop ongoing roadmap.
- Maintains familiarity with other systems/business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Serves as key liaison with technical resources in areas related to system support for areas such as gmail integrations, marketing automation, data science platform, business intelligence platform.
- Develops ad-hoc reports as requested by user groups or stakeholders, performs analysis on data as required. Becomes proficient in using the Ebury Business Intelligence platform (currently built on the GCP and Pentaho).
- Maintains and communicate system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity.