Financial Senior Recruiter
Human Resources, London
Financial Senior Recruiter
Ebury is a FinTech success story, and one of Europe's fastest-growing fintech companies.
We believe that in order for businesses to prosper and grow, there need to be as few boundaries as possible. We empower small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally through our state-of-the-art technology platform.
The talent of our 1000+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 28 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans thanks to a £350MN strategic investment from Santander Bank.
An investment of this scale will significantly accelerate our next phase of international growth through both geographical-reach and product-offerings.
Even though our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture - accelerate your career as part of our winning and growing team!
This is a unique opportunity to join at an exciting time for Ebury and to help us to grow our business significantly over the coming years.
We are looking for a professional with a minimum of five years’ solid experience in the recruitment of inside sales and FX dealers profiles with a strong background in sourcing candidates directly and managing all their selection process.
You will have a demonstrated initiative, the ability to work under pressure, and you will be highly organised with lots of drive and energy to meet business-critical targets.
This role will liaise daily with the wider HR and Talent team across other offices, being a team player with refined interpersonal skills and able to attract the right candidates and interest in our company.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sourcing new candidates for our sales and dealers roles and building a steady pipeline via social media eg. LinkedIn and other sources
- Carrying out interviews providing a constant stream of suitable candidates for second-level interviews
- Daily inputting and management of our recruitment internal system (Lever) ensuring data is both live and correct at all times
- Researching and implementing new recruitment practices for sourcing candidates and attending any recruitment fairs/assessment centres representing the company
- Work with Marketing on recruitment initiatives to include contributing to recruitment literature and careers pages
- Collating all the interview scorecards and ensuring excellent record keeping of all recruitment activity ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Dealing pro-actively and correctly with any recruitment complaints received by candidates, following up on any key actions
- Actively contribute to HR and Recruitment related project work with the wider HR team.