Online Product, London
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to disrupt financial services?
This role is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to step into the world of Product Management and Fintech. You’ll be working in the Product team and supporting Product Managers with a variety of tasks which may include: writing user stories; managing product backlogs and roadmaps; competitor analysis; analysing data; communicating with stakeholders; coordinating work across multiple teams; and doing whatever it takes to make our products a success.
When you’re ready, you’ll manage your own product(s) with support from our Product and Technology teams.
- Support Product Managers in delivering successful products
- Launch products and support the go-to-market strategy (training, email campaigns, etc.)
- Analyse data to obtain insights and drive product decisions and improvements
- Conduct competitor analysis and industry research
- Manage your own product(s) with support from other Product Managers
- Work closely with Product, Technology, Operations, Data, Sales and Marketing teams
What we are looking for:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Analytical mindset, capable of gathering and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data Highly organised with a get-things-done attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Always trying to improve themselves and others around them
- Passion for technology and/or interest in Fintech
- 1-2+ years work experience. Experience is a bonus but not a necessity, you don’t need a background in Product to apply - we’re looking for people who have great potential
- Understand the software development life cycle and Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum and XP)
- Understand user-centred design principles and have an interest in design and UX
- Understand the lean startup methodology
- Financial background or knowledge of financial instruments (e.g. forwards)
- Marketing background or experience working with Marketing teams