Are you ready to take part of the development of one of the fastest growing European Fintech companies?
If you are a DevOps with knowledge of cloud computing and you want to move forward your professional career in an international and dynamic environment, this job is for you!
Ebury is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. That’s why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and to be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector. Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, Nortrh America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 600+ multicultural driven staff, combined with our cutting edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 16 offices globally, with exciting plans to double our workforce in 2018.
All the development and technical support on an international level is located in the city center of Málaga, our technological hub, where we use and develop the latest technologies of this sector. In Ebury you can provide your talent and experience to our team at the same time you inspire your professional career.
- At least two years experience as DevOps
- Experience with Linux administration
- Experience in scripting (python, bash, fabric, ... )
- Experience with Django environment (nginx, gunicorn, supervisor, virtualenv, ...)
- Deep knowledge of version control (Mercurial, git, ...)
- Deep experience with AWS (Cloud Computing: Ec2, S3, RDS, VPC, Security Groups, ELB, ElastiCache, Beanstalk, Redshift, ...)
- Basic knowledge with SQL and noSQL database administration
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Ansibles, ...)
- Experience with monitoring solutions (Nagios, Munin, ...)
- Experience with centralized logging solutions (Logstash, Kibana, ... )
WHY WORKING WITH US?
- Great professional opportunity in a company with a development over 100% in the last five years and in a continuing innovative environment
- Possibility to gain experience in an international environment and in constant expansion
- To use the latest IT technologies
- To participate in one of the most disruptive technological sector
- We offer competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and career plan
- Work in the same center of Málaga, near the beach
OTHER ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
- Team building activities: we organize activities with all the team to encourage a great job environment
- Internal blog to share our technical knowledge. Read more about Ebury Labs
- English classes with native teachers
- In order to grow professionally we offer the possibility to access to certifications, assistance to conferences, specialized courses and trainings