Are you ready to take part of the development of one of the fastest growing European Fintech companies?
If you are a QA and you want to learn and provide your knowledge in an Agile technologies’ environment, this job is for you!
We are looking for versatile profiles, who are able to adapt with dynamic Fintech environment, working with internal projects and being part of a development team.
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector. Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, Nortrh America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 600+ multicultural driven staff, combined with our cutting edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 16 offices globally, with exciting plans to double our workforce in 2018.
Ebury is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. That’s why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
In Ebury you can provide your talent and experience to our team at the same time you inspire your professional career.
- Be part of teams made up of developers and DevOps
- Participate in all software develpment’s steps, since the analysis to the product delivery in production
- Take part of release process
- Experience in test design and integration
- Knowledge of version control
- Experience with Agile methologies
- Good English level
- Experience with Linux environments
Valuable Extra Skills:
- Experience with automated tests
- Other testing services (performance, security, interface)
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Knowledge of Python/Django
Why working with us:
- Great professional opportunity in a company with a development over 100% in the last five years and in a continuing innovative environment
- Possibility to gain experience in an international environment and in constant expansion
- To participate in one of the most disruptive technological sector
- We offer competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and career plan
- Team building activities: we organize activities with all the team to encourage a great job environment
- Internal blog to share our technical knowledge
- On site English classes with native teachers
- In order to grow professionally we offer the possibility to access to certifications, assistance to conferences, specialized courses and trainings