Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that trade internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency risk management, and payment and collection facilities.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment are generously rewarded.
About the Role
We use an extremely data-driven approach to effectively deliver our products and services. As an Analytics Engineer within the Data Team, you will own the data platform that bridges the gap between our transactional systems and the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with data analysts and business stakeholders to determine requirements and build reliable data models
- Extract, Load and Transform a variety of internal and external data sources
- Build the semantic layers to support business dashboards and scheduled reporting
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure that the structure of our analytics projects is scalable and maintainable
- 2+ years experience as a database/ETL/BI developer
- Technically proficient in SQL
- Experience in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling)
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Must have aptitude and willingness to learn new software and technologies
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Financial Services industry experience preferred but not necessary
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (specially BigQuery), AirFlow, dbt are all desirable