Sales Acceleration, London
Ebury is looking to hire a Business Analyst to be based in our London Office. This hire will work in the Sales Acceleration team and provide support to Head of Sales Acceleration and the senior management team in both strategic and commercial decision making.
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
We maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to disrupt financial services?The Business Analyst will have a broad remit to help accelerate Ebury’s growth. Key deliverables will include:
- Overseeing and analysing sales KPIs and strategies
- Launching new tools/processes across the company
- Improving operations and communication across departments
- Performing detailed analysis on company performance across regions, teams, segments and products
Who we’re looking for:
- Pragmatic thinking coupled with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work in dynamic sales environment
- Highly analytical with understanding of financial markets and products
- Strong tolerance for failure, and a test-and-learn mentality
- Clear, concise communication style
- Entrepreneurial and creative in finding solutions
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- Attention to personal growth by training and coaching
- Working across multiple business areas
- Abundance of great online learning courses
- Enjoy breakfast every morning
- Monthly drinks
- A brand new impressive office complete with pool table and a great working environment in the heart of Victoria
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!