HR Systems and Data Analyst
Human Resources, Malaga
HR Systems and Data Analyst
Ebury is a FinTech success story, and one of Europe's fastest-growing fintech companies.
We believe that in order for businesses to prosper and grow, there need to be as few boundaries as possible. We empower small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally through our state-of-the-art technology platform.
The talent of our 1000+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 28 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans thanks to a £350MN strategic investment from Santander Bank.
An investment of this scale will significantly accelerate our next phase of international growth through both geographical-reach and product-offerings.
Even though our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture - accelerate your career as part of our winning and growing team!
This is a unique opportunity to join at an exciting time for Ebury and to help us to grow our business significantly over the coming years.
We are looking for a highly motivated HR Systems Analyst to join our team in the center of Malaga.
As an HR Systems Analyst and Data Analyst, you will be leading initiatives relating to HR Systems, guiding and promoting best practices. You will mentor the HR team, oversee integrations with internal and external systems and applications, and provide technical guidance.
In this capacity, you will be making recommendations and providing input regarding integrating additional apps/services, understanding business needs and designing and building solutions for those. You will be working with business partners to educate them to all the possibilities of the HR Systems.
The candidate should possess a good understanding of Technology, Project Management, and the ability to be functional and technical when needed. High proficiency of English is essential, both spoken and written.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as subject matter expert and provide ongoing maintenance and administration for various HR systems and processes.
- Perform detailed data analysis to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Lead system integrations and data flow automations.
- Analyze business needs, gather functional requirements and work with vendors and internal partners to design HR system enhancements through alerts, workflows and reports.
- Partner with the HR team to recommend and plan for improvements and enhancements to support and streamline internal processes.
- Implement, test, and maintain the functionalities of the company's HR systems
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by analyzing data.
- Lead upgrades reviews of our system platform with HR and coordinate testing, implementation and roll-out of new features.
- Act as liaison for HR to other corporate departments; work and lead cross-functional project teams including HR, IT, ERP systems, Marketing etc.
Experience and skills:
- Experience working with HR, Benefits and Payroll Systems
- Project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and work effectively in a rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to analyze and document complex people metrics
- Critical thinking skills in standardized situations as well as non-routine problems
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing systems.
- Experience with G-Suite and high skills with Excel.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain data and findings to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborating with team members from various business owners.
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression in a multi-national, global company
- Multi-cultural workplace, with 12+ nationalities represented (and counting!)
- Fantastic working environment, with:
- Light, bright offices in the centre of Málaga (which include a large terrace and a football table!)
- Social events including monthly team building activities and bi-annual parties
- Coffee, fresh fruit and cereal for breakfast provided daily