Senior Commission Specialist
Senior Commission Specialist
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
If you want to develop your professional career in Finance and join an international environment, this is your place. Ready to join the revolution?
The business is truly international and the scale of its growth gives the opportunity for hires to make real business impact. We are looking for a Senior Commission Specialist in Malaga to work in the Finance department to help with commission calculations, sales performance management and process automation through being involved in overlooking the incentive schemes.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring incentives schemes which ensure salespeople’s actions are in line with Ebury’s strategic direction.
- Performing monthly incentive calculations, communicating to the global sales team and handling queries.
- Impact analysis of the different sales incentive schemes for C level management.
- Contribute to the technological roadmap of the Incentives Team.
- Managing a team of incentives analysts.
Who we are looking for:
- 7-12 years of experience
- Finance, Banking, Consultancy background
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced skills in Ms Office tools (Excel)
- Strong technological literacy (experience with SAP and SQL)
- Demonstrated leadership skills through managing a team of at least 5 employees
- High attention to detail
- Pragmatic thinking coupled with a can-do attitude
- Test-and-learn mentality
- Clear, concise communication style
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience in sales environment
What we offer
- Thanks to our induction and full training program you will get introduced to our teams and culture. Feel a member of our community since day 1!
- Since we are a multicultural community, all communications will be in English.
- Enjoy our beautiful office in the centre of Málaga with stunning views of the city from our big terrace, just 5 minutes away from the beach. Want to know more about this beautiful city? Check it out!
- Team building activities: play with our foosball table, learn and have fun with the rest of Eburians!
- Free breakfasts: Coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit and cereals provided daily