Human Resources, Malaga
Ebury us a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined without cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even though our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to disrupt financial services?
Working as an Office Coordinator for our office in central Malaga, you will be responsible for managing the office, helping our office to operate effectively every day and enabling employees to perform at their best.
We are looking for new or recent graduates who are smart, driven and ambitious and want to join us in our journey to build a global business! This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, international company in a role which offers professional growth and career progression.
The role is fast-paced and demanding, and attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure are a necessity. This person will be in permanent contact with local establishments and suppliers. Part of the job will be conducted in English so fluency, both written and verbal, is important.
No experience is required and full training will be provided, however, existing knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures is an advantage.
- Welcoming visitors with a cheerful disposition and providing them with a positive first experience in our company
- Dealing with phone calls and correspondence (email, letters, packages, etc.)
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as monitoring office supplies inventory and placing orders
- Being in permanent contact with suppliers for any service it is needed and monitoring office expenditures
- Maintaining office equipment fully operational
- Supporting meeting and conferencing needs
The successful candidate will be:
- Extroverted, a person who likes to be in contact with other people permanently
- Driven, with the desire to provide a high level of service to clients
- Proactive, with the ability to work within strict time-frames and under pressure
- Fast learning, with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload appropriately
- Diligent, with excellent attention to detail
Why should you work with us?
- Initial and ongoing training provided
- Bright offices in the centre of Málaga (including a large terrace and a football table!)
- Multicultural work environment, with 12+ nationalities represented (and counting!)
- Regular social events including monthly team building activities and bi-annual parties
- Coffee, fresh fruit and cereal for breakfast provided daily
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression