Product Marketing Automation Manager
Product Marketing Automation Manager
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to disrupt financial services?
This role will oversee the product marketing for Ebury’s customers. Within this role you will be the champion of understanding and translating customer need into valuable insight which will power our customer value propositions, content and go-to market strategy for our products to key industry verticals across our FX, trade finance, cash management and payments solutions.
You will work closely with our Growth team to provide relevant content and campaigns and ensure our messaging and marketing strategy resonates with customers.
Role and responsibilities
- Understand the needs of Ebury solutions customers and prospects
- Have an in-depth knowledge across relevant products and translate our product capability to how it benefits our customers and meets their needs
- Support the development of the customer value propositions across relevant solutions and for priority sector verticals with the proposition manager
- Work closely with the large solutions team to prioritise and develop their offer and pitches and support them in strategic and more complex deals
- Create and use messaging hierarchies for content to feed into campaigns
- Create compelling content including pitch books, thought leadership / white papers, event collateral, and digital content, which will power Eburys expertise in the market
- Communicate new and existing products in relation to other products
- Have an in-depth understanding of our industry verticals and the influencers within these industries to create and implement marketing campaigns across the customer lifecycle, working with the marketing campaigns team, which will increase new business sales, cross sell and reduce attrition
- Attend customer meetings and events
- Keep up to date with the market and competitors to identify opportunities for growth and support Ebury’s proposition development including developing the partner strategy
- Work closely with business partners to help promote Ebury’s proposition for a wider reach
- 3+ years in a B2B marketing, product management or customer facing commercial role, preferably in financial services or Fintech
- Strong experience with Marketing Automation tools (ideally HubSpot)
- Experience in developing and launching customer value propositions to market
- Highly articulate with excellent communication skills, especially for written communications demonstrated through previous experience producing content and customer comms
- Launched or managed go-to market partnerships which are key in the corporate segment
- Digital marketing techniques knowledge
- Experience using Wordpress and Google Analytics
- Languages a plus (Ebury operates in 20 markets across Europe)
- In-depth understanding of FX, payments and trade finance