Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector (almost 1000 multicultural staff, and counting!). Do you want to take a closer look at our projects and culture? Check it out!
You will join a Disruptive, highly technological, international and fast-growing company. We are revolutionising the Financial sector, that’s why Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander. Read more about it here!
If there’s something that you can do in Ebury, it is growing professionally: thanks to our career path and our collaborative and cross-working team, every day is a new adventure. Get ready to take your career to the next level!
As part of our team growth, we are looking for talented software developers with deep experience working on the analysis, design and implementation of complex onboarding processes, which involve KYC forms, AML analysis, ID verification and many other compliance challenges to support large volumes of new clients.
- Developing solutions using Force.com
- Developing solutions using Lightning Web Component framework
- Maintaining implemented solutions and development of new proposals
- Defining system interface requirements
- Integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications and internal tools
- Developing services for the Temenos Avoka platform using Groovy
- Deep experience working in onboarding projects (+2 years)
- Proven experience working with object oriented languages (Java, C#...)
- Polyglot with an appetite to learn Force.com platform
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and escalate issues as required
- Good attention to detail, organised and results-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including fluency in English
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or closely related field or equivalent experience
- Salesforce development knowledge is not required but it will be a great advantage
- Development of web services to integrate into Salesforce and understanding of standard API usage paradigms
- Groovy development experience will be a plus
- Experience applying agile methodology
- Experience in automated deployments and continuous integration
Why working with us
- Work on remote-first teams, so you won’t miss on water cooler conversations
- You will work remotely, but you will never feel alone. Get introduced to others via Donuts
- Get ready to enjoy and become a crucial part of the project since day 1! With our remote-focus onboarding process
- Live wherever you want, but we look for stability. At this point in time, we are not open to digital nomads.
- Work autonomously.
- Keep 100% focused!