Corporate Development, London
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector. Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, Nortrh America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 600+ multicultural driven staff, combined with our cutting edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 16 offices globally, with exciting plans to double our workforce in 2018.
The business is truly international and the scale of its growth gives the opportunity for hires to make real business impact. We are looking for a Finance Analyst to work in the Finance department to help with sales performance management and process automation through overlooking the incentive schemes.
- Sales commission calculation and process upgrading
- Sales performance analysis
- Impact analysis of the different sales incentive schemes
- Communication and coordination between back office and global salesforce
Who we're looking for:
- High attention to detail
- Pragmatic thinking coupled with a can-do attitude
- Highly analytical
- Test-and-learn mentality
- Clear, concise communication style
- Advanced skills in Ms Office tools (Excel)
- Competitive package to comprise basic salary & bonus