Corporate Development, London
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to disrupt financial services?
We are looking for a Finance Analyst to work in the Finance department to help with sales performance management and process automation through overlooking the incentive schemes.
- Sales commission calculation and process upgrading
- Sales performance analysis
- Impact analysis of the different sales incentive schemes
- Communication and coordination between back office and global salesforce
Who we're looking for:
- High attention to detail
- Pragmatic thinking coupled with a can-do attitude
- Highly analytical
- Test-and-learn mentality
- Clear, concise communication style
- Advanced skills in Ms Office tools (Excel)
- Competitive package to comprise basic salary & bonus