Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Working as Automation QA in Ebury
As QA Automation Engineer you'll be involved with an Agile Team, helping create automation frameworks based on risks and the most important regression tests. We are looking for versatile candidates, who are able to adapt with dynamic methodologies for internal projects.
We have a horizontal structure, which means members join all steps of the Software Development Life Cycle in a proactive way while remaining in permanent contact with stakeholders. This means the ideal candidate needs strong teamwork skills, and be ready to leave their mark in the sector.
Your personal skills
- Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Fluent English speaker
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to catch bugs
- Understand requirements for risk-based testing
- Experience writing and implementing automated testing processes
- Experience using automation frameworks
- Experience in Linux
- Python / Django experience
- Version control
- Influence system design for reliability, performance and testability
- Design and build end-to-end solutions to automate the testing of complex systems
- Hands-on experience in Continuous Delivery technologies
- Understand performance testing concepts and tools
- Experience in code quality metrics and tools
- Have the ability to bring fresh ideas to the team and analyse emerging test tools, trends and methodologies and enhance existing systems and processes
Working in Ebury Malaga
- We offer competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and career path
- To work in the centre of Málaga, near the coast
- Internal blog to share technical knowledge. Read more about Ebury Labs
- Ebury will support you to achieve your ideal English level
- Take advantage of our foosball table, console or darts
- Take part in team building activities: we organise activities with the whole team to encourage a healthy job environment
- Daily coffee, fresh fruit and cereal for breakfast
- Have the possibility to participate in conferences for your own professional growth