Human Resources, Malaga
Ebury is recruiting for a payroll assistant to support payroll implementation on a global scale. This is a broad role that would include involvement in the monthly payroll cycle for almost 800 staff worldwide.
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to disrupt financial services?
- Ensuring payroll controls and processes are implemented to capture any inaccuracies with input within tight deadlines
- Continually analyse and assess the appropriateness of current controls and policies
- Handle and process large sets of data for use in reporting and verification
- Assist in maintaining the accuracy of HR records and liaise closely with local HR representatives to identify any gaps in information
- Assist Payroll Manager with implementation of the new global payroll system
- Ensure correct reception of statutory payroll reports
- Other ad-hoc duties as advised
Key Skills / Experience
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced multinational environment
- Previous experience of processing payroll for a medium to large organisation
- A high level of English fluency
- Needs to be comfortable with learning and implementing new systems and has an ability to work to tight schedules to deliver high-quality results
- High attention to detail with a drive to maintain the accuracy of payroll data.
- Demonstrable skills in Microsoft Excel to an advanced level
- Understanding of the necessary month-end accounting entries with regard to payroll payments, tax and national insurance payments